=> bath
=> celebration of my Big Sister Ellen's Birthday
=> Christmas
=> plane ride
=> hospital stay (hopefully last one too)
and that's just he short list! I should be posting more regularly now, so come back soon!








A site to view photos and get updates of the KC Steers, particularly of me (little brother Ryan O'Connor) and my big sister Ellen. Be sure to stop by often to see what we've been up to... it's bound to be good. (0:
4 comments:
Glad you're back. I missed you!
Ryan and Ellen it is so nice to see your pictures and read about your life.
It is great to see mom and dad too.
I'm glad you are all healthy now.
Have fun and I look forward to the next post.
Love,
Grandma Helen
Hi Ryan,
Glad you are feeling well enough to write!! Tell your sister and Ps hi for me.
Love Aunt Beth
Glad to be back! Nice to hear from you all.
Post a Comment