Hi. Well my big sister Ellen has been getting dressed all on her own. Sometimes she is very particular about what she wears and other times she'll let mom and dad dress her. I always let mom and dad dress me, I just look better that way and besides I can't even sit up yet let alone get dressed on my own. Anyway, as you will see, she loves her "Ellen" cap and the lovely red Jayhawk onesie paired with the green pants, blue sweater and pink boots was her church outfit. She sure is sassy. Have to admit, dad's a bit worried about lowering the clothes bar so she has access to all her clothes.


3 comments:
Ryan,
Tell your Dad either he can move the bar lower or one day he will find that your big sister lower it to the floor all on her own.
Love Aunt Beth
Ryan,
Tell your Dad either he can move the bar lower or one day he will find that your big sister lower it to the floor all on her own.
Love Aunt Beth
Two words, Ryan: Fashion Forward.
Post a Comment