baby
baby

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Smiles and Kisses and Thumbs - HOW FUN

Hi. Well, I'm really learning to smile and I practice all the time. It seems to make mom and dad very happy so I'll keep doing it. I have also found my thumb and I rather enjoy sucking it when I go to sleep. Ellen and I getting ready for Valentine's Day, she keeps kissing me but I've had enough. We also went to a wedding where she danced the night away, at least until 7:30 anyway. There is a movie, but mom and dad are still figuring out the particulars so it flips half way though. If you can't tell, she's doing the chicken dance which Grandma Lo and Auntie Beth taught her.







1 comment:

beth said...

Ryan, soon i'll teach you the chicken dance too. Apparently, I am a great teacher since Ellen has learned it so well. Just don't take any dance lessons from Aunt Brandy she just does crazy interpretative dances
Love ya
Aunt Beth