Grandma, Grandpa Ficek and Great Nana came to visit Ellen and me last week. They were quite impressed by how much I have grown since June - mommy's clothes are getting tighter everyday.As you can see, my big sister Ellen was quite excited to see them and do some fun activities despite the heat.
They went swimming and Ellen jumped off the ladder into grandpa's arms lots and lots of time. She even put her head under water. I, of course, am
already a great swimmer as I live in amniotic fluid.They also went to the petting zoo to feed the goats, read lots of books and played and played and played. She was completely wore out.
I, on the other hand, am very active and it takes a lot to get me tired. Just ask mom as I like to play late into the night. See you next week!





2 comments:
Why was this blog site not properly announced to the family? If I didn't thoroughly examine A.J.'s site, I would have never known and not been privy to the musings of little brother and big sister Ellen. Yes, I said it...privy.
Mea culpa.
Post a Comment