
While I was hard at work with mom, Ellen spent the week playing with Grandma Kitsie (GaGa) and Grandpa Dick. However, it wasn't all fun and games. Ellen decided to take off her diaper after her nap, then asked GaGa "what's that?" pointing at the poo in the crib. GaGa has some poo experience so it wasn't too bad. Unfortunately we do not have a picture of this, instead here is a picture of Ellen at our neighbor's birthday party. She's quite messy. Luckily she didn't play in the poo like she played in the dirt box.Next week, summer fun part iii.


2 comments:
Wow. I can learn a lot from Cousin Ellen. I did not know such a wonderful art medium existed from me and it is a great way to 'reuse and recycle'!
Ellen is quite the artist. I hear she also does amazing drawings with lipstick. Keep up the good work big sister Ellen.
-Aunt Beth
Post a Comment