baby
baby

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Still in the Oven

Hi everyone. I'm the baby boy waiting to be born to my mommy and daddy, Bonnie and Todd Steer. I also have a big sister, Ellen. She 21 months and can be loud, but she gives me kisses and rubs mommy's tummy to say hi.

Not sure why it took my folks so long to get this up and running. And they say the first child gets all the goodies.

Well, as I'm not ready to make a public appearance yet, I think I'll take a nap.


Be sure to check back soon, as I have lots cousins, aunts, uncles, grandmas, grandpas and even a Great Nana, and when we get together it's quite an event.

Here's a pic of my big sister Ellen. She may be the star for now, but not for long, so enjoy it while you can sissy!



3 comments:

Alex said...

Yea! Cousin El finally is getting the recognition she deserves. Bravo, little Cuz, bravo.

beth said...

Can't wait to meet you little one. Say hi to your big sister for me.
-Aunt Beth

Nudge is... said...

Thanks for checking in to my new blog! I'll let everyone know it's here, but I'm quite excited Cousin AJ and Auntie Beth have stopped by.