A site to view photos and get updates of the KC Steers, particularly of me (little brother Ryan O'Connor) and my big sister Ellen. Be sure to stop by often to see what we've been up to... it's bound to be good. (0:
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Work, Work, Work
Good grief! We must have the meanest parents on the block. First they make my big sister Ellen help with the yard work, then help make supper. She had to help dad with the blower and then help mom make Grandma Lo's porcupine meatballs. I tell you, while other kids are out playing we have to work. What exactly am I getting myself into?? All in all I suppose, she is having a good time.
Mmm...I bet those were some excellent meatballs - even though it is the product of slave driving. Maybe they won't work you as hard as Ellen because you're the youngest...and that's the most fun!
2 comments:
Mmm...I bet those were some excellent meatballs - even though it is the product of slave driving. Maybe they won't work you as hard as Ellen because you're the youngest...and that's the most fun!
Little Brother,
Try to give your Mom a break. There will be plenty of time for tennis and karate once you get out of her belly.
Love Aunt Beth
Post a Comment