A site to view photos and get updates of the KC Steers, particularly of me (little brother Ryan O'Connor) and my big sister Ellen. Be sure to stop by often to see what we've been up to... it's bound to be good. (0:
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
The Great Pumpkin
Hi all. Last weekend we went to the pumpkin patch. There was a lot to do and see there. Ellen got to feed the goats, play in the "corn" box, ride a train pulled by a tractor (all by herself!) and pick out pumpkins. She tried to pick out pumpkins that were bigger than she was - a lot bigger. Silly sister. Anyway, it was really, really fun and when she got home she painted one of her pumpkins. Very pretty. I've been squirming a lot lately - it's getting pretty crowded in here but I think I'll hang out for a few more weeks.
Why the heck did they put newspaper under your pumpkin? Did they not trust your neat art making ability? I think I would protest that one, cuz. Just one to ponder.
PS: I think your pumpkin is beautiful. I sure hope I enjoy painting someday. Right now I think I would enjoy eating the paints more, though.
3 comments:
Ellen -
That's a beautiful pumpkin, but I think you were on to something with that bigger pumpkin. Think of all the paint you could have used then!
Only four more weeks until we get to meet your little brother - can't wait!!!
Ellen, it looks like you are having so much fun. I bet your little brother wanted to join you and thats why he was squirming so much.
-Aunt Beth
Why the heck did they put newspaper under your pumpkin? Did they not trust your neat art making ability? I think I would protest that one, cuz. Just one to ponder.
PS: I think your pumpkin is beautiful. I sure hope I enjoy painting someday. Right now I think I would enjoy eating the paints more, though.
Post a Comment