In other health news, my Big Sister Ellen stuck a bean up her nose. She doesn't remember how it got there, but claims it has been there since "Saturday". It took Dad almost 10 minutes to extract the bean. A BEAN! Can you believe it?!?
We also got together with my Steer cousins and had lots of fun at FUN CITY. The name is true: it's a blast. There are games, food and swimming! I was really good all weekend, even at the restaurant. It was a Japanese Steak House, and there was fire - lots of fire. I laughed and laughed. El was a little concerned with it all, but I knew what was going on.
Until next time. Enjoy the pictures! (warning: first one is icky)












2 comments:
Holy cow, that's a nasty butt rash. I don't think my butt has ever looked that bad--glad you are getting better!
What kind of bean is that and how did she find it???? Original I thought El got a jelly bean stuck up her nose, now I see it is a was not. I'm glad everyone is feeling better.
Love Aunt Beth
Post a Comment