baby
baby

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2008 Year in Review

Okay, so this really won't be a "review" as you can just go back to previous posts and look at what's been going on. All-in-all a good year, no complaints. Since Halloween (yikes, we haven't posted in awhile) we've celebrated my birthday (Ellen's too), Thanksgiving and Christmas. A couple of good months for us Steer kids. However, mom and dad being lame, didn't take pics or something happened to them [possible culprit: BSE] so we don't have anything. No birthday fun at Happy Joe's in Burlington, no cowboy birthday fun in CB, no big turkeys, no Christmas, no nothing. Just a few videos that mom thought were funny enough to post. So, if you have pics of these events, please send them and I'll make sure they get posted. Thanks for your help.

I CAN WALK!!


DANCIN' QUEEN


LOOK WHO I FOUND!

No comments: