A site to view photos and get updates of the KC Steers, particularly of me (little brother Ryan O'Connor) and my big sister Ellen. Be sure to stop by often to see what we've been up to... it's bound to be good. (0:
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
July was Fun
We had a fun July. My Great Nana got to stay with me for a week, I saw my first fireworks and I celebrated my Daddy's birthday for the first time. I'm also liking to go the pool to swim. I've been working on eating big people food with my favorites being Cheerios and graham crackers. I'm getting more teeth all the time and I like to stand up with the help of course. What I don't like is being left alone. I will cry if you put me down and walk out of the room. I just want to play and be held. Ellen got a new pink bicycle because she's a big girl and goes on the potty now. She is also so silly. Everyday she does something that make Mom and Dad laugh. She's a goofball and I just know she is going to teach me lots of fun stuff. Mom and Dad also put in a sea (or more accurate "lake") wall at our property at Big Lake. They keep saying we are going to have a fun cabin there someday. We been keeping busy and have lots planned for August too. Talk to you all soon! v
No comments:
Post a Comment