baby
baby

Monday, May 5, 2008

Baptism

Well I'm officially Catholic. I was Baptized on April 26. Mom dressed me in this white "girly" gown which I was not fond of, so I decided to sleep through the whole ceremony - I even snored a little when Father Frank poured the water on my head. Uncle Joe and Aunt Mel are my Godparents and did a splendid job. We had lots of visitors which is always fun. The Grandparents all came, and the cousins from my dad's side all made it too. However, my Mom was not amused that cousins Griffin and Liam showed up at our house wearing North Carolina gear. Not amused AT ALL. But she fixed them right up when they left their shirts unattended. The shirts now sport the mighty KU logo and a gentle reminder of the KU - UNC score (84 to 66).

Before the big event, my Auntie Beth came to visit and play with us. So my Big Sister Ellen and I met our friends Eve and Tommy at the local gymnastics gym for a play date. WOW - that was fun. There were lots of cushy mats and fun things to play on and with. Mom was so close to doing back handsprings again - but she didn't which is for the best.

Talk to you all soon!









1 comment:

beth said...

Hi Ryan,
I had so much fun with you and your big sister. I thought you looked great in your baptism outfit but it did really need the camo hat.
Love
Aunt Beth