baby
baby

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hoppy Easter--Lots O' Pictures*

Hello all. Just wanted to show off a few pics. First, I am the little brother, even though my head looker much larger than my big sister Ellen's head. I am a nice 15lb 2oz (40% weight) but my goodness I look HUGE! Even in the bath we look strangely the same size.

Anyway, since we last spoke, I had my first Easter. Ellen got a cool new Dora swimsuit and we both got some books and candy. Ellen liked collecting baskets more than eggs. There was a bit of trouble in egg land. Nana decided to make the BoBo egg first, leaving us with limited colors, only one yellow egg and two BoBos! It's just not right! Next year, I'm taking over.

If you haven't checked it out, look at my cousin AJ's new play room.... two words: AWE SOME. Wait, who am I? Auntie Beth? it's awesome (one word, thank you very much)







*cited: "Say Cheese, Alex!" blog

1 comment:

Alex said...

Thanks for the props, little Cuz. Glad to see you enjoyed Easter and you are a big dude! I wonder if you will be bigger than me...