baby
baby

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat!!

It was a fun Halloween for us. My big sister Ellen was a spider and went out trick-or-treating with her neighborhood buddies (sorry for the blurry photo). She caught on right away and brought home lots of candy. I was a pumpkin in a pumpkin patch, mom being the patch of course. Dad... well dad isn't into costumes but did help take the kids out with the other dads. I stayed home with mom and helped give out candy. Hope you all had as much fun as we did!





2 comments:

Brandy said...

I was a pumpkin too! Aunt Beth and I went trick or treating with some friends (and their little kids) and managed to pull in a nice stash of candy ourselves. Aunt Beth was a Viking - nowhere near as cute as a puffy spider!!!

bficek said...

Nothing is as cute as a puffy spider.
Aunt Beth